What are the salary/benefits/relocation please and are we allowed to inform the candidates
Chief Financial Officer
Compunnel Healthcare posted over 2 years ago
FullTime | Dodge City, Kansas
ND JobID: 11591
The Chief Financial Officer will provide leadership, financial oversight and direction to all the financial departments to ensure the overall fiscal responsibility and financial well-being of the hospital. The CFO is responsible for participating in the financial decision-making processes imperative to accomplish the hospital's mission in addition to an awareness and maintenance of possible changes pertaining to healthcare issues that could impact the hospital’s success
- Experience 3 + years’ previous CFO level experience within a for-profit acute care hospital is preferred.
- Controllers with experience in a facility with over $200 million in revenue will be considered.
- Recent for-profit acute care hospital CFO experience in a facility that generates a revenue greater than $100 Million is preferred.
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ financial/accounting progressive managerial experience in an acute-care hospital
- Experience in managing hospital operations and staff is very favorable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and the knowledge of accounting principles quantitative skills.
- Master’s Degree highly preferred.
- Certifications CPA or Master’s Degree strongly preferred
Hi, would it be possible to provide some information with regards to the salary and benefits package please? Thank you very much
Can I get a salary range?
We need few details below regarding this requirement.
1. Compensation for this role
2. Relocation policy
3. Total experience required for this role.
4. Interview Process
5. Whom does this position reports to?