ND JobID: 11591
The Chief Financial Officer will provide leadership, financial oversight and direction to all the financial departments to ensure the overall fiscal responsibility and financial well-being of the hospital. The CFO is responsible for participating in the financial decision-making processes imperative to accomplish the hospital's mission in addition to an awareness and maintenance of possible changes pertaining to healthcare issues that could impact the hospital’s success
- Experience 3 + years’ previous CFO level experience within a for-profit acute care hospital is preferred.
- Controllers with experience in a facility with over $200 million in revenue will be considered.
- Recent for-profit acute care hospital CFO experience in a facility that generates a revenue greater than $100 Million is preferred.
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ financial/accounting progressive managerial experience in an acute-care hospital
- Experience in managing hospital operations and staff is very favorable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and the knowledge of accounting principles quantitative skills.
- Master’s Degree highly preferred.
- Certifications CPA or Master’s Degree strongly preferred