How many openings ? Hourly pay rate ?
Job Title: Billing Specialist
Location: Madison, MS
Telephonic and face to face required
Duration: 6+ months
Client: L3 technologies (Former L3 Communications)
· Create invoices with supporting documents including researching and reconciling cost for both fixed price and reimbursable billings, scanning and coping for submission to the Customer.
· Creating timely and accurate Book Cost to Billed Cost reconciliations for each contract.
· Works closely with Business Management and Contracts to perform the following duties:
· Coordinate with personnel from various departments to ensure complete and accurate documentation for billing and subsequent collection
· Monitor and research cost and request journal entries to ensure costs are accumulated against work orders/WBSs correctly
· Obtain Statements of Completion of Work(SOCOWs), when required
· Cooperate and assist during audits, when necessary
· Ensure all task are performed in accordance with company policy.
· Exhibit positive courteous behavior with customers, businesses, and co-workers.
· Assist co-workers and those in other departments to successfully perform job tasks and functions when necessary.
· Follow all safety policies and practices as established by the company and/or regulatory bodies
· High School Diploma and 2 years of related experience.
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or other related field.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Multi-Tasking and ability to learn quickly
· Strong attention to details and follow-through skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent decision-making skills
· Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel)
Please clarify full time
Duration 6 months ?
Is this a temp job or full time permanent role
I am interviewing candidates in the next 2 days
to have candidates for you on Friday
What is the hourly pay rate ?