Compunnel posted about 1 month ago
FullTime | Calgary, Alberta, Canada
We have an immediate opening for a Software Developer to join the Enterprise Security Services Engineering Development team. The team specialises in developing high quality software to support the delivery of our Managed Security Services globally.
HP’s security services portfolio is expanding rapidly, increasing the amount of security data being made available to customers through our systems. As part this expansion, we are looking for a software developer to support integration of systems and data into out our MSS Big Data Platform.
- Design, develop, test and maintain internal and external application
- Contribute and adhere to full development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Ensure designs exhibit high performance characteristics and address security challenges.
- Keep abreast of technical trends, develops and incorporates them within assignments as appropriate. Recommends improvements and changes in designs and gives professional appraisal on implementation of the design as planned and/or executed. Work with Program / Project Managers and Product Owners to ensure the timely delivery of project deliverables
- Requires flexibility and ability to work in a global and multi-cultural environment.