Application Developer (mountain view)
Secretcompany posted almost 5 years ago
FullTime | $80,000 | San Jose, California
Our Company is dedicated to serve our customers through a wide range of custom fit services that address their needs and contribute to the ever-growing success of their operations.
We are proud of delivering the highest possible of customer service in the toughest situations. We want our customers to focus on the development of their business not the operational pain, which we are here to take care of and ease.
Our core operation is around Contract Manufacturing and Custom Integration with a focus on growth and change management.
We built our company around flexibility and services procurement allowing us to very rapidly deliver custom solutions to our demanding and fast growing customer base in a very quick manner so that operations does not become a burden to the fast growth and development of our customer's business.
We are looking for unique talents to join our dynamic and flexible team and participate with us to our and our customer's growth.
Job Title: Application Developer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Type of position: Full Time, Exempt
Salary Range: $75,000-85,000
• Perform all aspects of software lifecycle from requirements definition through software release including documentation, test planning and execution, software maintenance, architecture development and design, debugging, implementation, and integration
• Develop and maintain WinForm, Web Services, WCF, and mobile applications
• Develop applications that drive external devices such as scanners and thermal transfer printers
• Design normalized relational database structures including diagrams, views, triggers and stored procedures
• Convert existing WinForm applications to services
• Work with Flex developers to integrate .NET components.
• Stay abreast of advances in technology relevant to the organization
• Use existing architecture to minimize development time while adding foundational infrastructure that other programmers.
• Integrate new technology with existing
• Maintain software versioning
The ideal candidate will have solid development skills as well as system architecture and business analysis skills.
• Programming experience in the following: VB.NET, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Web Services, WCF
• Ability to independently design and develop software from the ground up and end-to end
• Ability to unit-test own code, and review existing code and provide recommendations
• Mobile development experience preferred but not required
• Experience with barcode software considered a plus
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
• Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
• Ability to work with a variety of personnel including technical support, management, and end users
• Forward-thinking; ability to meet current project requirements while planning for future state