Sr. Net WPF Developer/Architect
Intone Networks Inc posted about 6 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | White Plains, NY
Position : Sr. .Net WPF Developer/Architect
Location : White Plains, NY
Duration : 6+ Months
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Code development and Testing using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), C#,OO principles.
- Contribute to application design and architecture i.e. Contributing to GUI development, UI and business layer development.
- Architect solutions with clients to effectively address business needs.
- Have over 8 to 9 years of genuine and hands on .Net development experience.
- Excellent .NET 3.5/4.0 development skills into WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) (2+years) and C# (4+ years)
- Hands on solution architecting and development experience using Windows based application (WPF).
- Familiarity in using common user interface design patterns such as MVVM, MVP or MVC).
- Strong in Dev Express, Multi Treading, PRISM
- Strong design experience and understanding of core OO principles
- RDBMS knowledge (preferably Sybase or SQL Server), Database Performance tuning awareness.
- Preferably Experience of working in BFS or Investment banking domain.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in team, Proactive. Ability to work independently without much assistance. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.