Peoplesoft Techno-Functional Consultant (Major into Functional Side)
Intone Networks Inc posted about 6 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | Atlanta, GA
Position: PSFT Tech-Functional Consultant ( Major into Functional side)
Location: Atlanta, but initial few weeks need to start from Secaucus, NJ.
Duration: 6+ Months
Skill: Techno functional resource.
- Bachelor’s in Information Management, Engineering or related field (Required)
- PeopleSoft HCM including Core HRMS and Benefits (Required 10 Years)
- Requirements Analysis and use case documentation (Required 13 Years)
- PeopleSoft Set-up HRMS Configuration of relevant modules (Required 4 Years)
- Oracle SQL (Required 6 Years)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook) (Required 13 Years) Experience with state, local or federal government HR practices (Required 4 Years)
- Configuration of Peoplesoft Payroll (Required 4 Years)
- Business Process Design for Payroll (Required 3 Years)
- PeopleSoft IRR Processing, worksheets, adjustment process (Required 2 Years)
- Exp setting up IRR Reportable Nature of Action (NOA) codes (Required 2 Years)
- Exp associating Personnel Action Request (PAR) remarks with IRRs (Required 2 Years)
- Exp viewing and maintaining Employee IRR Data (Required 2 Years)
- Exp with IRR worksheets (Required 2 Years)
- Exp with Final IRR Generation (Required 2 Years)
- Experience with ROST Reports (Required 2 Years)
- Supplemental and Correction IRRs (Highly desired 2 Years)
- Exp w / PeopleSoft HCM 8.8/8.9/9.0 for public sector (Required 6 Years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Team player Can work independently on multiple projects Strong follow-up and follow-through on all assignments.
- Background check is required, if selected for the position.