Junior to Mid-Level Web Developer // $120k // Ruby on Rails // SF (mission district)
A mobile cloud security platform and a leader in security in the bay area have open jobs for a Junior to Mid-level Web Developers. This mid-size startup has a sweet two story office located in the Mission District in San Francisco. They are looking for developers and engineers who are strong when it comes to solving high level problems. Solid communication skills are also important and so is someone who enjoys working with others. If you consider yourself a Swiss Army Knife or a Software Generalist this might just be the right environment for you!
• Experience with one or more core technologies (Java, Python, PHP or Ruby on Rails)
• Must be open to working with different minds and collaborating closely on projects and tasks
• Experience working with Web Services
• Already knows or is willing to learn Ruby on Rails
• Pluses can include: a CS degree (Much of the team comes form Stanford, Cal, MIT and Cal Tech), experience working in a startup environment, UI design intuition, experience with systems performance optimization
This opportunity requires that all applicants develop code onsite in San Francisco. There is no telecommute option but they make competitive offers and offer full benefits.