Eagle Pace Business Analyst (Asset Management & Capital Markets)
EAGLE PACE Business Analyst (Asset Management & Capital Markets)
Location: Chicago, IL
MUST HAVE strong experience with Eagle Pace.
MUST HAVE worked extensively on Capital Markets and Investment Management (Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equity and other data investment data)
We need an Eagle Business Analyst with the following skills Required compulsorily:
· 5+ years of Capital Markets experience with strong understanding of Investment data covering asset classes such as Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equity and other data investment data.
· Experience with Eagle PACE implementation with integration with back office accounting systems.
· Should have good knowledge of Eagle data Model.
· Should be skilled at requirement gathering from Business users and perform necessary analysis.
· Skilled at SQL and good understanding of relational data Models.
· Should have knowledge in writing business and functional requirements.
· Excellent communication both written and oral.
· Strong prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to maintain several concurrent projects while providing realistic delivery dates and managing customer expectations
· This person will be analytical and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and problem solve across multiple projects.
· Additionally, they must be highly skilled in working with business clients, external parties and other technology groups.
· Financial Reporting (GAAP,STAT and TAX) experience is an added plus.
· Investment accounting experience is an added advantage.