Enterprise Architect (State of Texas Dept.)
Unedollar posted almost 5 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 2000 Hours Austin, TX
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: Initial contract for 2,000 hours through August 31, 2014 with possible extension
DUE DATE: 7/18/13
EXPECTED PAY: Up to $110 per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION/MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Description of Services:
· Serves as the solution architect / application architect, lead technical resource to provide technical leadership for strategic portfolio initiatives to ensure proper architectural alignment.
· Develops and reviews applications designs and technical approaches to ensure systems and processes align with IT strategy.
· Provides guidance as a subject matter expert on application and integration architecture to support the
development of complex systems.
· Leads complex technical project reviews to assess deliverables.
· Evaluates requirements to perform impact analyses and to specify effective business processes.
· Identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches to ensure optimal performance and to meet business needs.
· Information modeling, data structures, master data management, data quality management, information governance, data warehousing.
· Work with architecture team around information architecture to support mobile device information sharing, collaboration and cloud technology directions.
· SQL Language - Advanced
· Internet Development Architecture & Design - Advanced
· Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced
· C# .NET or Java - Advanced
· .NET Environment - Advanced
•Ability to think analytically, organize thoughts and act strategically
•Ability to lead and work in a matrixed organization
•Ability to explain technical position without getting emotional
•Ability to work and deal with conflict (technical)
•Ability to communicate (upward, peer and downward) accurately and at appropriate time
•Ability to manage and juggle multiple priorities with dexterity
Experience in multiple focus areas of information technology and business analysis.
Significant experience in working with projects as a solution architect promoting enterprise architecture efficiency, speed and agility goals.
Experience working with architecture team around information architecture to support mobile device information sharing, collaboration and cloud technology directions.
Expertise in technology road mapping and planning - develop and manage the process of migrating from the current to the future state architecture. Also, require expertise is maturing lifecycle management of IT and Information assets and assisting new initiatives with solution direction and technical governance.
Solid knowledge of enterprise frameworks such and methodologies such as TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner or FEAF
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science or related field.
Ability to think analytically, organize thoughts and act strategically
Ability to lead and work in a matrixed organization
Ability to explain technical position without getting emotional
SQL Language - Advanced
Internet Development Architecture & Design - Advanced
Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced
.NET Environment - Advanced