• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work .
• Adjusts content of sales presentations create solutions for OFS and E&P companies .
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential opportunities.
• Bring thought leadership to the industry and publish writeup and soultions from time to time.
• Work as an interface between practice and MSAT O&G solution and sales team.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and delivery schedules,
• Recommends changes in service, and policy by evaluating results and competitions offerings.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the delivery teams,
• Update professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Target : 6 months
Focus on new logo's
Add new a Logo in each quarter