ASP.NET / C# Developer
Hunter Technical Resources posted almost 6 years ago
FullTime | Staffing Agency | $85,000 | Atlanta, GA
ASP.NET C# Developer
• Work closely with your project team to configure Tuo and Dynamics CRM solutions based on the specifications for each client.
• Perform unit testing on configured/customized code using manual and automated tools.
• Collaborate with team members to provide accurate estimations, timelines, and risks associated with development.
• Assist with communications with the client, status reporting and time/expense tracking.
• Perform research and analysis on technical issues, provide recommendations and resolve issues.
• Bachelor’s degree- preferably in CS, IS, etc.
• US Citizenship or Green Card/Permanent Resident. We are unable to sponsor visas.
• 1+ year of Software Development / Engineering experience
• Experience in core aspects of web application development including development, separation of layers and configuration
• Experience with:
o .NET framework (3.5/4.0)
o C# programming language
o Layered system architecture and design patterns (MVP, MVC) - preferred
o Web services
o SQL Server
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented, motivated, results-driven self-starter that takes initiative