This company is not verified by Jobhuk.
- A J.D. degree from an accredited law school. Licensed to practice in the State of Texas.
- 3+ years of in-house experience in the area of commercial contracts, mergers, acquisitions, licensing and public company experience.
- Strong experience in negotiating, documenting and closing commercial contracts and licensing agreements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Quality consciousness in work product and high attention to detail. Should be comfortable with a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, demands and work under pressure.
Employer avg response time