eClinical Engagement Manager
Innovo Commerce posted almost 5 years ago
FullTime | Greater NYC Area/ NJ
- Primary point of contact with the customer; provides oversight and management of the enterprise clinical investigator portal used by the pharmaceutical company
- Accountable for collecting and translating business requirements into the software; liaise with development to ensure releases are prioritized and delivered on time to the client
- Responsible for driving program and project management; including system updates, enhancements, and new system implementation
- Work with technical project manager to author project documentation including project plans, business requirements and other quality documentation as needed.
- Be an active contributor to the clinical solution strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with sales and solutions directors to identify new business opportunities and propose new/enhance existing clinical system solutions. Work with solutions director to build demos and prototypes for new and existing customers.
- Drive adoption of and facilitate change management of clinical solutions with the customer
- Support the development of the professional services portfolio (e.g. business process optimization, end user training, consulting, data migrations and integration services)
- Manage vendor alliances and relationships
- Work with the helpdesk and production support to ensure seamless customer service and satisfaction
- BA or BS degree is required
- 8+ years of experience implementing systems in GxP controlled environment including responsibility for the implementation of CTMS, Web Portals, Learning Management Systems, SharePoint-based technology, and/or EDC
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with different levels of management.
- Experience with implementation of clinical web portals is strongly preferred
- Experience or exposure to clinical trials is strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience with program management, SDLC, Business Process Optimization, Vendor Management, User Adoption, System Training, and Business Analysis
- Work from home / virtual workplace
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Vacation and Paid Time Off