Unedollar posted almost 5 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 12 Months Austin, TX
Job Title: Network Administrator
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Austin, TX
- Experience with VoIP technology
- Telecommunications VoIP Certifications or Licensed in AVAYA technology
- Experienced in making recommendations to problem/resolution dealing with customer relations concerns/request.
- Administrative skills in using Call Reporting software for developing Call Center Reports.
- Knowledge of data processing and telecommunications principles, equipment, procedures. Terminology, standards, and wiring technologies; of network operating systems; and of Federal Communications polies and procedures.
- Skill in the use of telecommunications test equipment, in personal computers and applicable software, and in microcomputer or mainframe applications.
- Knowledge of how install, operate, and test telecommunications equipment; to analyze, diagnose, and resolve telecommunications problems; to interpret technical information; to communicate effectively; and to train others.