- Are you Local to Dallas,Texas?
- Are you willing to take Permanent opportunities other than this present location?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
Salary up to 110-120k for right candidate… Please let me know ASAP. thanks!
Client in Las Colinas area of Irving/Dallas, TX is looking for a suitable professional to fill the position of Business Intelligence Developer. BI Developer will be responsible for designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions including Data Marts, Data Warehouses and Data Cubes. This role will require working with the business stakeholders, data architects, and database teams to enhance an enterprise infrastructure solution that will provide key end users/decision makers throughout the company with a robust analytics and reporting platform. This includes, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out analytics and reporting solutions to key end users
- MUST have current experience with OBIEE 11g
- Must have experience with Informatica PowerCenter & DAC
- 5+ years of Data Warehouse experience
- MUST have current experience with Oracle BI Apps (i.e. HR, SCM)
- Hands on proven experience with writing advanced workflows
- Hands on proven experience with writing advanced mappings
- Expert level understanding of relational database concepts, dimensional database concepts, hierarchies, and star and snowflake schemas
- Responsible for the implementation of the BI server metadata layers including physical, semantic, and presentation layers
- Must be experienced in OBIEE ad-hoc reports development process
- Experience in OBI security setup, server admin
- Experience in troubleshooting and addressing performance issues
- Strong technical skills in SQl and PL/SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific, business or technical field.