Is this job still open?
V.P. of Sales & Business Development
Jobhuk posted almost 6 years ago
FullTime | Austin, TX
Jobhuk is a unique self service platform serving as "Crowdsourced Recruitment MarketPlace" which is designed to change the rules of doing business in staffing industry. Many have commented that Jobhuk is building something which creates a new marketplace which virtually exists in staffing in email, phone and verbal conversations. We are an early stage startup that is growing our team, our services and customer base for this giant $120B industry, just in United States. Our scalability is not just on the application or nationally but we are easily extendable globally.
We are currently looking for VP of Sales who could also be a sales co-founder, who could help us take Jobhuk into enterprise market space to help us grow faster and bigger.
* Has significant connections and relationships with key people in the big enterprises
* Broad experience in sales, marketing and business development
* Sales Experience in HR and Recruitment Technology domain.
* Min. 5+ years of Sales Experience outside of undergrad, grad, or MBA school
* Has built and managed sales team
* Having experience with at least one startup (min of 2 years)
* Experience in establishing a network of agents or independent representatives
* Aggressive, "hunter mentality" and results-oriented mindset
* Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
* Persuasive presentation abilities
General understanding of staffing industry at least in one of the domain (IT, Legal, Healthcare)
Strategic business development experience
Modern computer skills
General Startup experience
HR & Recruitment technology Industry
Compensation: Salary and/or equity
I have an interested candidate, are you accepting candidates? Please provide the compensation package, and is this position straight salary or is there bonus attached?
Valerie Anderson Campbell
I have a candidate who is interested. Can you share with me what the compensation package looks like for this position? Is it a straight salary or are there bonuses as well? And do you have any kind of relo package?