Legacy Systems Analyst (State Govt.)
Unedollar posted almost 5 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 12 Months Austin, TX
JOB TITLE: Legacy Systems Analyst (Sol.no-538143000026716)
LOCATION: Austin, TX
DURATION: 12+ Months
- Ability to use, analyze, and maintain case management system or a comparable production system.
- Skill in coordinating and solving complex systems issues and in troubleshooting hardware and software systems.
- Knowledge of techniques for interviewing staff to gather information, determine business needs, and satisfy business requirements.
- Experience with development and creation of automated management information reports and ad hoc queries.
- Ability to create and run COBOL and SQL (Structured Query Language) queries to produce Management Information Reports.
- Experience analyzing, and testing new or existing procedures, information systems, or utility programs for efficiency and effectiveness before moving applications into the production environment.