Developer - Node.JS + MongoDB + Socket.io (Salary + Equity)
What's the position like?
Pristine is currently looking for a full-time Node.JS developer to work on clinical apps on Google Glass. As an Node.JS developer with Pristine, you would be responsible for building applications that tie into our healthcare integration system (and other sources of data) and present relevant data in a meaningful manner to the provider. Experience with Google Glass is not required.
What do we want from you?
- 3+ years building and managing RESTful APIs
- 1+ years of experience with socket.io
- Experience with tying in live streaming data into an application
- Hatred for uncommented/poorly commented code
- Ability to work full time in Capital Factory in Austin. Glass units aren't easy to come by, so you have to be local to test your code.
What would give you bonus points?
- A GitHub/BitBucket account with contributions
- Experience with video/audio capture and streaming
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay + Equity
- 100% covered, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance
- Work in the best offices in Austin, Capital Factory
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed working environment
- Retina MacbookPro + monitors
- Free gym membership
- 2 weeks vacation, starting after 6 months
- And much more!