SharePoint Developer/Analyst (State Client)
Responsible for deployment, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of SharePoint Server-based solutions.
Develop, maintain, implement, and support SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 development and production efforts.
Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems, analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
Configure and troubleshoot SharePoint security groups, permissions and settings.
Ability to create custom workflows, web parts, and create solutions using visual studio.
Required Skills :
- Experience in designing, deployment, and administration of MS Office SharePoint Server 2007, 2010, 2013 and SQL 2008, 2012; To include deploy hotfixes, updates and service packs and optimize SharePoint and SQL performance.
- Development of automating corporate solutions, web forms, PTO forms, and administering workflow processes
- Ability and skill to upgrade SharePoint site from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint Server 2010 and/or SharePoint Server 2013.
- Deploy and configure share point sites including; creating and managing web applications and site collections, and enabling end user access, create and manage DNS entries to maintain connectivity to SharePoint.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for SharePoint administration and appropriate use.
- Train employees to utilize SharePoint functionality and all IT services.