Dell posted almost 5 years ago
FullTime | Round Rock, TX
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We currently seek a Java Developer to support our internal team based in Round Rock, TX.
- Assist in the design and development of mission-critical enterprise applications using Oracle ESB / Web services / SOA
- Develop the code as per the coding standards and naming conventions
- Perform code migration during various phases
- Perform code reviews and prepare technical documentation
- Review of the test cases with the testing team and re-work on defects to closure
- Work closely with Development Leads, Architects, Business Partners, Development Managers, Systems Analysts, Senior Managers and other members of the wider team to plan and deliver the design and implementation of software components and subsystem / applications
- Ensure audit & quality standards maintained across all technical areas
- Contribute to standards and processes to be followed during the software development lifecycle
- 2-4 years of application design and development experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- 2-4 years of experience as a developer in a demanding enterprise J2EE/SOA/Webservices environment
- Object Oriented Design skills using Java, J2EE, UML·
- Exposure to Enterprise Application Integration (middleware) technologies and techniques
- Proven experience of delivering quality solutions on a fast-moving business environment
- Experience working with multi-cultural & multi-national software development team
- Availability and willingness to travel to other DELL locations worldwide
- Experience in database modeling and design on Oracle
- Hands-on experience with and working knowledge of the following:
o Designing for High Availability 24x7 data center environments
o General SOA architecture, ESB, BPM, BPEL etc
o Web Services & Oracle SQL
- Experience in BEA Aqua Logic suite
- Working knowledge of XML, XSLT & XSD
- JUNIT and automated testing tools
- Bachelors of Engineering/Technology degree in Computer Science or equivalent
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job ID: 130005F6