SR. HTML5/JavaCript Developer
Skills & Requirements
- General computer science theory and practice
- Strong knowledge of modern web frameworks in general, Ext JS/Sencha and Dojo preferred.
- Mobile application development experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows system administration as well as the networking tier is also a plus.
- Installation, configuration, and management of Java application servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, Tomcat, Resin, Jetty, JBoss, Glassfish etc. is a plus.
- Working knowledge of database architectures, SQL, and ability to interpret ERDs and other relational specifications is useful.
- Accountability, Execution and strong customer service are essential prerequisites for this critical role. An ability to achieve results while operating independently with minimal guidance is a must.
- National and international travel is required depending on project activity, % depends on position.
- Candidates selected for interviews expect a thorough technical assessment that will be focused on both on general technical reasoning/programming ability and the specific skills mentioned above.