Software Integrator ( IBM Rational product suite) - (State Govt.
The worker will perform operational enhancements, maintenance and support of the IBM product tools and Rational Suite. Performs complex computer systems analysis work by analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing systems; responsible for developing and testing desktop and laptop images for agency’s enterprise, building and customizing configuration scripts, deployment testing, and package documentation; supports desktop management service streams including System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration, application packaging, image development management, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) coordination. Worker will do performance tuning, data modeling, capacity and utilization monitoring, backup strategy, disaster recovery, user support and documentation.
Required Skills :
- Skill using IBM products and tools and IBM Rational product suite to perform integration, installation and configuration.
- Skill using software applications and tools to perform installation and configuration.
- Skill creating automated software packages for deployment using application packaging tools.
- Skill using scripting languages to customize installation packages. VBscript, Perl, Python, Powershell, etc.
- Skill in integrating software into Windows platform.
Preferred Skills :
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in data processing, computer science, or closely related field
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Knowledge and experience with the Texas Child Support program.