Business Analyst (State Client)
The selected Business Analyst will identify and document project requirements, use cases, and process flows. This position may also serve in a project lead capacity. Other related duties may be assigned. The project areas include:
- Microsoft operating system and Office Suite Upgrade to approximately 2000 workstations, (From XP, and 2003/2007).
- Upgrade to MS Exchange including interfaces with other City departments.
- Upgrade to MS Active Directory including hardware infrastructure.
- Microsoft server operating system upgrades (From MS Server 2003).
- Upgrade to MS Project, MS Project Web Access, and SharePoint Services.
- Lead experience in IT systems analysis, including business case development, requirements gathering and documentation, process analysis and documentation, use case development and meeting facilitation.
- Experience directing and communicating clearly with technical and non-technical staff
- One or more of the following (Required), three or more (Preferred):
- Lead experience with evaluation, compatibility testing, and selection of MS workstation and server operating systems, and MS Office Suite versions.
- Lead experience with enterprise upgrades to workstation operating systems and the MS Office Suite.
- Lead experience with enterprise upgrades to Microsoft Project Server, Project Web Access, and SharePoint Services (from 2007)
- Experience with enterprise upgrades to Microsoft server operating systems.
- Experience with enterprise upgrades to Microsoft Exchange (from 2000)
- Experience with enterprise upgrades to Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with project management methodologies such as WBS (work breakdown structure) development, coordination of people and resources, project schedules, etc.