Data Warehouse Architect (State Client)
Unedollar posted almost 5 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 6 Months Austin, TX
Worker is to build and populate with SSIS a SSAS a data warehouse of educational data, they will be required to have the following:
- Strong problem solving ability, analytical and design skills
- Ability to understand established design, picking up existing design and leading project to develop a SSAS data warehouse
- Provide a seamless update of SSAS warehouse through SSIS executions
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the subject of Data Warehousing, Data Management, and Data Warehouse Architecture
- Strong working experience in SSAS, SSIS, SQL and Replication
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Worker must have experience developing and implementing an end to end Data Warehouse Cube using SSAS and SSIS.
- Worker must be capable of training in-house personnel in SSAS, SSIS and Replication.
- Knowledge of Higher Education data is a plus.
- Communications skills with customers and in-house DBA, includes sharing knowledge skills and techniques.
- Knowledgeable of data warehousing technologies and methodologies
- Proficient with SSIS and SSAS
- Skill developing and using Replication techniques
- Analytical skills and experience solving complex problems