System Analyst w/- Sharepoint - (State Client)
Unedollar posted about 5 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 12 Months Austin, TX
Job Title: System Analyst – 52932000121337_HHSC
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Austin, TX
As part of the Health Service Systems, this contractor will accomplish the following goals:
- Configuration and support of Health Services Systems SharePoint environments.
- Implementing solutions using SharePoint browser based capabilities and Designer.
- Enhance reporting capabilities
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in customer definition and design meetings to gather requirements and functional specifications
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing and create workflows in share point
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program
- Participate in JAD sessions
- Prepare SDLC Documentation including Software requirement specifications (SRS) and user guides
- Creates tables and forms for input from internal and external sources
- Strong communication and team work skills, team coordination, mentoring and training skills.
- Able to work with others in a team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High motivation level and superior attention to detail
- Ability to finish projects on time with minimal supervision
- Experience gathering requirements, and analysis of technical requirements
- Experience creating requirements, design, development, or implementation specifications
- Proficient with SharePoint 2010 platform, including out of the box functionality, workflows, custom webpart implementation, central administration, site collection, security and database integration.
- Experience with SharePoint browser based capabilities and Designer.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel
- Experience with Visio, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of all technical levels
- SQL and .NET development a plus.
- Experience working in a state/federal government environment (Health and Human Services Commission preferred)Bachelor's degree. Equivalent combination of practical work experience and education will be considered.