Sales Development Rep
- Willing to relocate to Hebron, ND?
- Did you read the position requirements?
- What are you the best candidate for this position?
Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Application Deadline: ASAP. Please send in your resume right away.
Location: Hebron, ND
Position Type: Full Time, Base Salary + Commissions w/Great Benefits
Position Details: Grizella is currently experiencing rapid growth as we scale our operations. The Sales Development Representative is an entry level position and will generate buying demand for our products throughout the United States. This is a business-to-business (B2B) inside sales role that requires positioning software as a service (SaaS) solutions to both Small & Medium Shipping Brokers, Logistics Providers, and Business Shippers. The role is instrumental in developing leads and filling pipeline to help the commercial sales and executive team manage, maximize and close sales. The team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Grizella’s reputation in the marketplace. The team is a frontline evangelist and the direct line to our commercial customers.
Ideal Candidate: You have a lot of energy matched with excellent telephone skills; a self-starter that possesses a strong desire to succeed and is self-motivated. When something isn't working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge - Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, and dependable, with a strong work ethic.
- Making 60-80 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest highlighting capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Qualify all sales opportunities based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead targets for trials and product demonstrations
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Contribute to every component to the acquisition sales cycle (customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, activity reporting and communications)
- Experience in a similar telephone based sales role (technology, logistics or shipping a plus)
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in sales, hospitality, or business development
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Team player, high-energy, reliable and coachable
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Sugar or InfusionSoft CRM experience a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
Grizella is a growing technology company dedicated to building affordable, easy-to-use software for the freight transportation industry. Grizella software focuses on simplified information sharing and relationship building. Our applications include 1) the largest freight load posting network www.PostEverywhere.comand 2) the technology leader for carrier qualification monitoringwww.SaferWatch.com. Located in rural North Dakota, this career provides a unique opportunity for an individual or family interested in a higher quality of life.
Our compensation package is solid and our benefits are amazing! We pay 100% of your family's medical premium. Additionally, we have an exceptional 401k plan, HSA program, Stock Options, and a laid back, casual work environment. Training on industry, software programs, policies, and procedures will be provided.
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Jobhuk