Enterprise Architect – (State Govt. )
Unedollar posted almost 5 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 12 Months Austin, TX
- Q: What is the hardware platform?
- The TXCSES 2.0 solution is being hosted at the State Data Centers on hardware running on AIX and Windows O/S. The run-time products are primarily WebSphere Portal Server, Business Process Manager,
- Operational Decision Manager, WebSphere Compute Grid, InfoSphere QualityStage and DataStage, DB2 LUW, IBM Tivoli, EMC Captiva and Documentum, SQL Server, Adobe LifeCycle Suite, and SAS.
- The SDLC tools being used are primarily IBM products including Requisite Pro, Rational Software Architect, ClearCase, ClearQuest, InfoSphere Data Architect, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Functional Tester, Rational BuildForge and Rational AppScan.
- Developer toolkits for EMC Captiva/Documentum, SAS, and Adobe are also being used to configure and customize their respective COTS solutions.
Enterprise Architect– 302CSD1404_OAG
Required Skills ( Min 8 years of exp. required )
- Experience delivering large scale enterprise architecture/applications of $50M or more and translating business requirements into specific process designs, systems, and applications.
- Experience working with multiple vendors in delivering large scale applications.
- Experience delivering large scale enterprise applications utilizing 10+ vendor COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) products as well as custom code.
- Experience with enterprise architecture methods and tools including technical designs, software and hardware configuration management.
- Experience with software development processes and methods including change management and build and deploy for 10+ vendor COTS products.
- Experience with database administration using DB2.
- Experience with interfaces and integration from internal and external data sources.
- Experience with large scale data conversion of 10TB or more.
- Experience with IT operations, server and application monitoring,
- Experience with testing strategies for large scale enterprise applications of $50M or more.
- Experience with IT governance and principles including ITIL, program management, and project management.
- Experience with database administration using MS SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of accessibility standards and assistive technologies.