Oracle DB Porting
- Relevant experience in DB porting in linux and unix?
- Architecture knowledge in Linux and Unix?
- Relevant experience in source code control and Makefiles and general BUILD .
More than 5 years of experience required.
Familiarity with O/S, architecture knowledge for Linux/Unix flavors ( MUST )
· Hands on Debugging skills ( gdb , dbx or any other debuggers) -(MUST )
· Good Coding skills in any programming language C/C++ ( MUST)
· Familiarity with tool chain (GNU compiler , linker loader etc) \
· Source Code Control familiarity
· Makefiles and general BUILD familiarity.
· Candidate should be able to read/write/update makefiles , and fixcompilation linking errors
· Familiarity with scripting languages like Perl , shell awk etc
· For the Development positions we specifically need
· Good systems programming skills, experience in operating systems,
· Architecture networking and proficiency in C/C++
· JOB Details: Porting - Debugging , Unit and Integration testing