- Are you willing to relocate to Atlanta?
- What has been your prior experience working in an Agile team?
- What has been your prior experience developing commercially available software?
CineMassive, a leader in command and control room visualization systems, seeks a talented and motivated Sr. Software Engineer. You will be working with an elite team that is pushing the envelope of AV and IT convergence. All of your skills will be challenged daily, and the fruits of your labor will be well designed and well implemented visualization environments.
- Aid in developing complex architecture, features, and integration projects in a fast paced, market responsive Agile environment
- Aid in effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing and delivering all activities for projects and related release initiatives
- Participate in the day-to-day progress of project(s) and release initiatives with regard to time, budget, scope and quality
- Provide peer leadership, direction and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support.
- B.S in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of experience as an individual contributor on a commercial software team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptionally strong in each of the following technologies (C#, .NET 4.5, Windows application development)
- Learn new technology quickly and then can extend effortlessly
- Experience in client, server and database programming technologies
- Thorough understanding of server architecture and TCP/IP & UDP networking
- Effective at communicating work accomplished by preparing thorough and articulate documentation and participating in formal presentations
- Comprehensive understanding of computer internal architecture and design to include working knowledge of specific details and design of Windows-based computing platforms
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- 2+ years coding in an Agile commercial software team
- Experience designing software for video processing hardware
- Experience designing remote desktop applications
- MVVM Design Pattern
- Silverlight and/or WPF
- Team Foundation Server 2012
- DevExpress Controls
- UX Design