Front End Java Developer
Just got a Front-End Java role. Please let me know if you have anyone that would be a good fit for this role. Need good genuine and local to IL candidates who can do face to face interview.
This company is cutting edge and they do extreme programming. Please let me know if you are interested in hearing more about this position or know of anyone that would be. Thanks and have a wonderful day!
· Work in a dynamic Agile (Extreme Programming) team environment
· Produce high quality code, on time and on target
· Research and understand product requirements to ensure success beta test, product launch, etc
· Engineer software through its complete life-cycle
Skills required for our established Software Development Team:
· 4+ years software design and development in Java, J2EE
· 3 - 5 years experience building web sites.
· Must be able to create high fidelity artifacts using HTML/HTML5, CSS3, and Foundation.
· Very strong in building high-performance Java systems, performance tuning, and stress and load testing
· Strong object-oriented analysis & programming skills
· Experience with automated testing frameworks such as JUnit, HTTPUnit, Selenium, etc.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, energy and passion for software development, outgoing personality, ability to work in a team environment
FULL ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE NOW:
Please list the name of your Corporation & Full Address if going CTC:
Hourly Rate All Inclusive(1099, Corp to Corp):
If you’re an H-1 provide/(email & phone numbers) of the actual company who currently holds your H-1, and who I should ask for about your services?
How many years does this person have left on his/her h-1 in the us before it expires? actual date it expires?