Sr. Technical QA Lead
Looking for resource with minimum 7 years of experience with below skill set.
a) Strong Performance Testing knowledge with good scripting expertize on LR, Pearl and Shell scripts. Exposed to multiple protocols / technologies.
b) Good knowledge on Performance Test Life cycle
c) Good knowledge on Defect Life Cycle Management
d) Knowledge on QC and PTC is an added advantage
Candidate will develop test scripts based upon business requirements and processes, in line with defined workflows and use cases; will execute end to end non-functional tests.
• This is a hands-on Sr. Technical Position where the candidate will design and componentize for Load Runner scripter’s the development of performance scripts and scenarios.
• Individual should have the ability to perform a “metric-ular” analysis of the existing production system in order to define an adequate benchmark for testing.
• This individual will be required to mentor junior members of staff in order to increase the competency of the overall team.
• Analyze performance bottlenecks to reduce latency and improve scalability.
• Maintain direct communication with development and support groups.
• Schedule and coordinate performance tests, configuration changes and deployments in the Performance Testing Environment.
• Candidate will be responsible for maintaining all required artifacts for performance testing.
• Strong Advanced Load Runner hands on scripting experience (not record and playback).
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience with HP Load Runner/Performance Center /VuGen / Analysis tools with hands on experience test execution.
• Experience in profiling and tuning J2EE application, JVM tuning, clear understanding of JVM/GC patterns.
• Familiarity with SQL syntax (Oracle)
• Ability to work with multiple teams and should be quick learner.
• Excellent communication and team player.
• User level knowledge of UNIX
• Experience with Wily
• Experienced in Business Object scripting
• 7+ years experience in a Quality Assurance background
• Previous development experience preferred.
Important note: Please do note that the profiles shared must meet one of the following criteria
a) US citizen
b) Green card holder