I understand that you are looking for a person with their Bachelor's degree. Would you consider a candidate that has 5 years of recruiting experience, including 1 year of high-volume staffing, without a degree? What if the candidate had a background in management, as well and was working toward her degree?
Wendy M. Carey
Jobhuk posted almost 6 years ago
FullTime | United States
Jobhuk is a unique self service platform serving as "Crowdsourced Recruitment MarketPlace" which is designed to change the rules of doing business in staffing industry. Many have commented that Jobhuk is building something which creates a new marketplace which virtually exists in staffing in email, phone and verbal conversations. We are an early stage startup that is growing our team, our services and customer base for this giant $120B industry, just in United States. Our scalability is not just on the application or nationally but we are easily extendable globally. Jobhuk provides Independent Recruiters the forum to source their professional network to a number of open requisitions with the ability to earn the referral bonus offered by the hiring party.
• Develop strong, trustworthy relationships with key stakeholders within the assigned area of responsibility, including senior operating leadership and HR staff.
• Research resources to find qualified applicants and candidates who meet specific needs and qualifications, and identifies them for current or future talent needs.
• Actively source qualified candidates for urgent needs in the assigned area of responsibility through using all accessible recruiting tools. For example: Career Center, database searches, advertising, agencies, networking and passive candidate sources. Prioritizes use of recruiting tools based on urgency and budget.
• Perform research for passive candidates.
• Coordinate the efforts of approved search firms (when approved by the technical manager/client). Act as liaison between the search firm and the manager to facilitate the smooth hiring of candidates. Selects the search firm based on competency in the technical area; coordinates the submission of resumes; and proactively oversees the smooth and timely flow of the hiring process.
• Bachelor's degree in related field and one year of hands-on recruitment experience.
• Experience in the recruitment of professional-level personnel within the company or within a technically demanding volume-based environment required. A combination of employment agency and corporate experience highly preferred.
• Incumbent must have a passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and client service ethics, as well as ability to foster positive client relationships and satisfy recruiting needs.
Job requires exceptional oral and written communication skills and solid interpersonal skills.
Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities as well as a strong sense of urgency, discretion and confidentiality are indispensable in this position.
• Experienced with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Hello! This position has been open for a while...are you still looking and what is the status of the req?
Location? Salary? Benefits?
is this position still open?