.Net Advanced Developer
Locals preferred -I
Duration - 10+ months (extendable)
When submitting a resume we must include the amount of time spent (years of experience) on the following. Please complete the years of experience with each of these or else dont submit me without these.Thanks
# of years _______ Developing enterprise .NET applications using C#
# of years _______ Experience with ASP.NET
# of years _______ Experience with Visual Studio 2008 or later
# of years _______ Experience with .NET 4.0 or later
# of years _______ Building webservices
# of years _______ Experience with Windows Service
# of years _______ with IIS
# of years _______ with SQL Server 2008
# of years _______ Telerik Controls is a plus
# of years _______ SSRS is a plus
What are some key Career Successes/Milestones that qualify you as the “best fit” or uniquely qualify you for this position:
Success/Milestone #1 _______
Success/Milestone #2 _______
Success/Milestone #3 _______
Job Title: IS-Advanced Developer - Net
Requisition #- 1298
Location: Georgetown, KY
Duration: 10+ month extendable contract
Role Description :
Designs, develops, conducts full testing and supports production implementation as well as post implementation warranty period. Has a wider view of the system integration points and potential impacts for design decisions to new/existing systems and downstream processes.
Desired Experience : 5.00 yrs.
General Description :
Develop (windows service, web service, web screens, reports), test, implement and support enterprise .NET systems. Troubleshoot, solve problems and recommend solutions.
Requirements/Must Have :
- Extensive experience (3-5 years) developing enterprise .NET applications using C# and best-practice approaches to achieve a high degree of component reuse.
- Strong experience with ASP.NET
- Strong experience with Visual Studio 2008 or later.
- Strong experience with .NET 4.0 or later
- Strong experience (1-3 years) building webservices.
- Strong experience with Windows Service.
Skills & Qualification :
- Experience with IIS.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008.
- Strong documentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time and prioritize tasks.
- Creative thinking for providing innovative solutions.
- Experienced with Microsoft products (Excel, Visio, Access, Word).