Software Asset Management & Security Adminstrator
Analyze existing licenses, entitlements, contracts, Identify issues and create sustainable framework for onboarding new vendors,
Establish foundations for the ongoing SAM operations, Define compliance Standard, Define procedures to maintain the entitlements and associated contracts, Create Roles and responsibilities, Configuration of Altiris to onboard prioritized products vendors as per the framework defined, Data reconciliation and reporting, Define target operating model.
* Bacherlors Degree in Engineering is mandatory
* Minium of 5 Years of exprience in Software Assest Management
* Certifications - CISSP, GISP, Security +, ITIL v3 Foundation, Altiris AAC, ACE and ACP, MCSE
* Experience in infrastructure architecture and implemented Altiris ITMS
* Experience in Risk Management, Risk Mitigation and Change Management