Oracle Architect & Lead (Inquira)
** Contract-to-Hire role.
Infosys is a dynamic organization helping global organizations to transform their business, creating measurable business value from every IT investment, and leading clients on a strategic journey to Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise.
Technology Architect to take up key client facing position for Oracle Knowledge (InQuira) expert role.
What do we require?
- Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years of overall IT experience. 3 to 4 years in InQuira is preferred.
• Proven Knowledge of Content structures and Taxonomy
• Expertise in configuration, setup tuning of search in InQuira
• Expert or workable knowledge of standard web technologies such as HTML, Java Script, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, Java, J2EE, Apache Webserver, Tomcat, Web logic Application Server. Experience in Java is a must for InQuira role.
• Experience with content caching strategies and deployment
• Experience with Oracle & SQL Server databases
• Experience in InQuira implementation, enhancements or support.
• Experience in integrating InQuira with CRM application (Siebel/Sales Force)
• Experience with content propagation & Data dictionary
• Experience working in a distributed team environment and willingness to work in GDM model
What will you do?
- Participate in estimation, staffing analysis and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing solution delivery for InQuira projects
- Participate in discussions with customers to gather scope information and perform analysis of scope information in order to provide inputs for project scope documentation
- Participate in requirement elicitation process defined in the project management plan to identify requirement gaps/issues (both functional and non-functional) in order to come up with a comprehensive requirement document
- Perform high and Low level design , provides pseudo codes, Implements the prototypes and does design reviews in order to deliver design documents as per customer requirements
- Mentor the team in Technical Competencies and provides performance feedback of the individual team member to the Project Manager in order to manage performance
- Interface with the customer for issue resolution, provide status updates, Build customer confidence in team’s ability to deliver in order to support high customer satisfaction
- Completely or partly own the InQuira implementation & support track of Client and its roadmap
- To take ownership of issues and work on issue/ticket resolution
- Service Delivery: Ensure all the delivery parameters are met as per defined SLAs
- Document new business and technical problems & resolutions assessing impact
- Maintaining up-to-date technical knowledge to resolve issues in changing technology environments.
- Ensure all the delivery parameters are met as per defined SLAs
- Solution assessments for business problems
- Collaborate with Oracle for any application bug.
- Proactive and reactive management of support issues, including liaison with business users, system users, partners and 3rd party vendors.
- Interaction with multi-cultural global support teams and internal customers from various geographical regions / countries.
Please Note: This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.