This company is not verified by Jobhuk.
Contact Center Engineer
- Knowledge of Contact Center business and strong knowledge of Call Control and IP based solutions.
- Should be able to implement and support ACD (UCCE) groups, and interface with internal customers
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for all issues related to UCCE, CVP and telecom applications such as Calabrio.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Agents, scripting etc
- Co-ordinate with OEM vendors for resolving recurring issues.
- Performs changes, upgrades on UCCE infrastructure for new requirements, maintenance etc.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of IP Telephony and strong operating experience in the following areas: IP Telephony (Cisco CallManager, Unity), Call Centre (IPCC Express and Enterprise), Voice gateways, Gatekeepers and CVP servers. Hands on experience configuring Cisco IP/IVR and CRS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server including Windows 2000 and Windows 2003. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- CCVP, CCNA voice is preferred.
- ICM Programming/ Scripting.