SAP Mobility Developer
SAP Mobility Developers
- Candidates must possess at least 2-3 project experience in SAP Mobility using Sybase DOE or SUP or NetWeaver Mobile
- Thorough working knowledge of DOE (Data Orchestration Engine) in SAP NetWeaver Mobile
- Detail knowledge daily system support like job scheduling, monitoring queues
- Ability to monitor queue and troubleshoot system failures
- Experience in performance tuning of DOE jobs/processes
- Expertise in Netweaver mobile with few customization modules
- ABAP (RICEF) Development experience
- Familiarity with mass data flow to DOE
- Service management and Customer retail execution within DOE
- Able to work independently in NetWeaver Mobile space
- Must exhibit Self-learning abilities (on the job).
- Available to work off hours during production outage/incidents
- High level working knowledge of CRM/ECC/SUP is preferred.
- Good Communication Skills – Customer Facing role demands the ability to research and find solutions single-handedly