Black Apple Solutions posted almost 5 years ago
FullTime | Staffing Agency | $70,000 | Columbus, IN, United States
Job Title: Network Engineer – L2
Location: Columbus, Indiana
- Cisco certifications (CCNP, CCIP, CCIE) would be highly desirable
- Subject Matter Expert in troubleshooting & administration of routers and switches. IP/MPLS, IP Routing & switching protocols (BGP/MPLS IP VPNs, OSPF, EIGRP, Static, Recursive routing)
- Extensive Experience in Tunneling Protocols (IPSEC / GRE).
- Extensive Experience in troubleshooting & administration WAN Acceleration (“WANx”)
- Extensive Experience and Troubleshooting skills on Frame Relay / MPLS Leased Line/ Internet T1/E1, E3/T3, STM links.
- Extensive Experience in Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco Routers and Switches. Experiences on Cisco ASR, 7200, 3900, 2900 and 881 Series routers & Nexus Switches.
- Working Knowledge of Load balancers, F5 Proxy will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skill is a mandate.
- Acts as a technical focal point for large account network problem resolution.
- Plans and executes complex Network Upgrade and Network Migration activity Produces architectural network designs for large-scale networks
- Willing to work in 24/7 environment.
- Must have the valid work permit or permanent citizenship of US.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter| Blackapple Solutions LLC
Suite 4, 2 Division Street, Somerville, NJ 08876, U.S.A
Contact: 201-731-2034 Extno:940