Sr Full Stack .NET Developer( 3 ) Largest Ent
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer URGENT
Contract : 3 months + extension and opportunity for contract to hire
Unedollar is helping one of the largest enterprise, launching a new initiative and product, and we are looking for entrepreneurial Front-end engineers with a flair for design. This is a high visibility role. If you are someone who would love to work in a tiny startup environment within the world’s largest startup, then feel free to reach out.
Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once. Candidates will work with very little direction, will be comfortable leading conference calls, and can guide web site design and user flows for multiple device types.
- Be a collaborative and proactive member of a fast paced agile development team
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications to architect new solutions that adhere to modern design principles and performance standards
- Actively participate in release planning, sprint planning and estimation sessions.
- Stay connected with ongoing industry innovations to expose to the organization to the latest in technology and techniques.
- You will own significant portions of the product and deliver major pieces, but be prepared to work full-stack
- You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define features, drive architecture, and spearhead the best practices to deliver a world class product
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Quick learner with motivation to learn new languages, technologies and frameworks (you will get opportunity to play with a lot of new technologies)
- Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments (AWS, Azure or similar)
- Experience with open source MVC frameworks
- Experience working in building eCommerce web software
- Startup Experience (if you have created web startups before, even if it’s a one person shop, we would love to hear)
- Experience building public Web Services such as REST, SOAP.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases