Node.JS Developer with prior .Net experience
Unedollar posted almost 5 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 3 Months Austin, TX, United States
- Have you worked with startup before?
- Do you have Node.JS Experience?
- Do you have .Net Experience?
Node.JS Developer with prior .Net experience - Austin, TX URGENT
Note: Please do not submit or apply if you do not have Prior .Net Exp.
.Net Expertise - 5/10
Node.JS Expertise - 7/10
Contract : 3 months + extension and opportunity for contract to hire
Unedollar is helping one of the largest enterprise, launching a new initiative and product, and we are looking for entrepreneurial Front-end engineers with a flair for design. This is a high visibility role. If you are someone who would love to work in a tiny startup environment within the world’s largest startup, then feel free to reach out.
Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once. Candidates will work with very little direction, will be comfortable leading conference calls, and can guide web site design and user flows for multiple device types.
- Be a collaborative and proactive member of a fast paced agile development team
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications to architect new solutions that adhere to modern design principles and performance standards
- Actively participate in release planning, sprint planning and estimation sessions.
- Stay connected with ongoing industry innovations to expose to the organization to the latest in technology and techniques.
- You will own significant portions of the product and deliver major pieces, but be prepared to work full-stack
- You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define features, drive architecture, and spearhead the best practices to deliver a world class product
Strong hands-on knowledge of CSS and HTML
Experience working with Node.js beyond Hello World
Experience with consuming and building RESTful web-services
Experience with TDD and BDD
Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools
Experience in Agile development
Excitement to collaborate, brainstorm, and pair-code
An obsession with keeping up-to-date with the Node.js community and the latest projects and modules
Azure cloud services
Your specialties, preferably (nice to have)
Understanding of analytics, event-driven data and tools (Mixpanel, GA, Segment.io, Optimizely)
Contribution to OS Node.js projects (GitHub portfolio)
Redis or any distributed caching system
NoSQL document storage solutions (Cassandra, Hadoop or MongoDB)
DevOps: Git/Github, scaling on azure
Mocha, mockery, node-qunit, httpMock like testing frameworks
Client-side frameworks (Backbone, Knockout, Angular, Spine, Ember, or similar)
Express or other Sinatra-like frameworks