This company is not verified by Jobhuk.
Cognos TM1 Developer
- Need TM1 Exp.. must for this position???
- USc-GC-H1B can be considered for this position??
Seeking for a Cognos TM1 Developer at Malvern, PA for 12+ month’s contract
Must have skills:
- Consultant should have minimum 8+ years of IT Experience with 5+ years hands on development experience with TM1/Cognos (MUST)
- Should have 5+ years of ETL and DW experience a large production environment.
- Required minimum 5 years developing reports and dashboards with Cognos and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) /or other reporting tools.
- Having experience in TM1 cubes / Rules / TI process /Active Forms / Web forms, Perspective, Architect,
- Having experience creating and maintaining SSIS packages.
- Proven experience with SQL server 2008, DW dimensional modeling and OLAP cubes
- Report Development Experience with experience in dashboards with multi-level drilling
- Framework Manager Experience
- Cognos 10 experience working with Business Insight / Cognos Workspace a plus
- Experience working with a Data Warehouse
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Ability to access and analyze user needs and develop solutions
- Experience developing Active Reports a plus
- Ability to focus on priorities, work on multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Experience in designing and development of Supply Chain Planning systems including Capacity Planning, Demand Planning and Forecasting Systems highly desirable
- Experience in consulting within financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Reporting and data analysis systems that include Cognos /SSRS dashboards, standard reports, and ad-hoc reporting capabilities. Participate in design, architecture and testing initiatives
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot our code and deployed solutions
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries
- Design, create , deploy and maintain ETL processes
- Develop and maintain TM1 Planning/Forecasting Applications
- Create and deploy BI reports
- Configure, deploy, and maintain releases
- Analyze SQL code for problem resolution and performance optimization
- Attend meetings in preparation of project planning directly with client business users and sponsors, including requirements and architecture review, and project milestone sessions