Job details mentioned below
Position: Java Architect
Location: Irvin, TX or NJ
1. Review the architecture/design from a performance perspective
2. Good Understanding of APM Concepts and Implementation
3. Must have at least one APM implementation
4. Monitor application performance and identify opportunities for optimization in the application as well as components in the technology stack.
5. Experience in any APM tools is a must including Wily, HP (HPOM, HP BSM, HP Diagnostics), App dynamics, Compuware (Dynatrace), Opnet, BMC Applight
6. Good understanding in profiling techniques in production environment
7. Able to create APM dashboards
8. Understand APM Reporting and Alerting
9. Good Understanding of Event Correlation based on APM Parameters.
10. Good understanding of J2EE, .Net and middleware based applications.
11. Solid understanding of indentifying application performance issues (app, infra and network profiling)
12. Good understand in IT Operations and APM Dashboards