Cisco Network security engineer
Www.E Solutionsinc.Com posted almost 5 years ago
FullTime | Staffing Agency | $100,000 | | Lincolnshire, IL, United States
- Need only GC and US CITIZEN
- Willing to relocate if not Local
- available to Join Immediately
• 15 years’ experience with in-depth knowledge in Cisco ASA & Any Connect VPN
• 15 years’ experience with in-depth knowledge in Checkpoint Cluster, Checkpoint Firewall-1 R65 – R71.x deployments on open platform hardware, using SecurePlatform build • 10 years’ experience with in-depth knowledge in Fortinet, Fortigate managerfirewall configuration, administration and troubleshooting • Good Knowledge of Splunk tool for analyzing the logs
• Hands-on experience in Nagios Alert Monitoring tool.
• Good exposure to Migration projects in data center
• Respond to trouble tickets and perform troubleshooting on firewall devices.
• Perform in-depth troubleshooting of customer issues with tecpdump, packet capture and sniffer experience
• Knowledge of firewall/security and networking architecture.
• Experience with Firewall Virtualization technology solution, such as VMware
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering and at least 5 years’ experience with firewall administration OR a High School Diploma/GED
• Experience with network protocols and RFC's