CC&B Reports Analyst_ DPA14-106-CCB- SPECS (State Govt.)
Unedollar posted almost 5 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 9 Months Austin, TX, United States
- Have you been submitted to state of Texas before ? You need to provide three references, skill matrix and authorization to be submitted, which you would receive as an attachment form soon.
CC&B Reports Analyst/
System Analyst_DPA14-106-CCB- SPECS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: (Required)
Services to be performed will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Focus on performing data analysis and reports development from COA’s billing system (Oracle CC&B)
- Provides day-to-day technical assistance and support for application reports
- Provides coordination and planning for the promotion of technical report assets through development, testing and production.
- Determines operational, technical, and support requirements for the location, installation, operation, and maintenance of IT systems.
- Prepares charts, diagrams, tables, and flowcharts.
- Details input and output record formats for computer programs. Assists in formulating logical descriptions of problems and devising optimum solutions.
- Assists in the design, development, and maintenance of various computer applications.
- May provide support and make recommendations for information technology systems processes associated with software technology planning, development, implementation, system security, and interfaces.
- May assist computer programmer in resolution of work problems related to project specifications, or programming.
- May direct and coordinate work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
- Take holistic approach in designing the solution including consideration for reuse, operational requirements, security, performance, systems management, and monitoring.
- Clearly document and communicate designs and changes to technical teams.
- Applies IT standards and procedures in the creation of integration solutions.
- Collaborate with project managers, business people, and vendors ensuring more complete requirements, functional specifications, and use cases.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise architect and other specialy architects to ensure cohesion of strategies and models.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system:
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, specifications, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)
Minimum (Required): insert specific minimum skills for this Contract Position) Recommend itemizing minimum skills in accordance with importance (most important to least importance)
Years - Skills/Experience
Yes- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems is generally preferred
3- Proven experience in writing reports from Oracle CC&B
3- Proven experience writing reports with SAP Crystal Reports
3- Proven experience writing Oracle PL/SQL (11g)
3- Ability to analyze systems and procedures, to write and revise standards and procedures, to communicate effectively, and to train others.
3- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes.
3- Knowledge of project management techniques, WBS (work breakdown structure) development, and coordination of people and resources.
3- Knowledge of a wide range of enterprise computing hardware and software applicable to planning integration architecture.
Preferred (Optional): insert specific preferred skills for this Contract Position)
2- Knowledge of energy industry and government requirements affecting architectural decisions, best practices, standards and guidelines (e.g. NERC/FERC; ERCOT) which must be considered when developing architecture plans and procedures for an energy utility.
2- Knowledge of systems used to support the business of an electric utility. They include: mobile work management and mapping, utility network design, outage management, GIS, automated metering, distribution management systems.
2- Knowledge of the IEC Common Information Model (CIM)