Chief Marketing Specialist
Jobhuk posted almost 5 years ago
FullTime | Austin, TX, United States
Jobhuk is a unique self service platform serving as "Crowdsourced Recruitment MarketPlace" which is designed to change the rules of doing business in staffing industry. Many have commented that Jobhuk is building something which creates a new marketplace which virtually exists in staffing in email, phone and verbal conversations. We are an early stage startup that is growing our team, our services and customer base for this giant $120B industry, just in United States. Our scalability is not just on the application or nationally but we are easily extendable globally.
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Specialist, who has a passion & knowledge to drive product marketing strategies.
Search Engine Optimization & Reputation Management
- We are looking for an extremely knowledgeable SEO person who is equally strong in both technical and content sides of SEO and updated on the recent changes in search engine policies and algorithm.
- We are not looking for some quick SERP ranking results, rather a vision for long term SEO foundation and content marketing. We will happy to see SERP rankings from your past work which has sustained for years.
- You will also be responsible for managing online reputation for our brand. This should be part of your overall organic strategy.
Social Media Marketing
- You will also be responsible for an effective social media marketing plan for a few select brands and integrate that plan in the overall organic strategy.
- You should ideally have experience in marketing consumer brands in Pinterest, Facebook and other emerging social networks and measuring the success.
- You should have experience in creating effective campaigns and contests and promoting quality content in popular social channels.
- You should have clear vision in developing a long-term content marketing strategy for the our domain(staffing) for both search engines and social networks.
- Please note we are not looking for your content writing skills, but your content marketing skills.
- Your other responsibility will include the review of analytics and KPIs and reporting the same to the management with adequate forecasting.
1. 2-5 yrs. of experience
2. Deep knowledge in SEO fundamentals
3. Expertise in vertical SEO (video, images, news)
4. Advanced level knowledge in keywords research
5. Expertise in quality link building
6. Thorough understanding of search engine and social media integration
7. Strong focus on content marketing strategy
8. Deep understanding of online reputation management issues and tactics
9. Expertise in social media marketing
10. Expertise in Analytics and forecasting
11. Expertise in industry standard SEO/SEM and keywords tools
12. Inbound Marketing Expertise
13. Adwords & other paid channels of advertising expertise
12. Strong sense of humor
13. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
Good to have:
1. Recruitment Industry experience
2. Certifications (e.g. Google Analytics)
Please send your profile along with a couple of examples of your work, links on:
(a) SEO and reputation management
(b) Social media marketing
(c) Content marketing
- This is a full-time in-house position with a competitive salary. If you have a proven track record and would love to help us on contract, we can do it.
This position can either be worked out from our in Austin,TX or Hyderabad, India.