Financial Analytics Specialist (Risk Management)
- Provide primary interface between the data warehouse IT team and the CFO’s office as they relate to requirements for treasury, cash management and enterprise risk and stress testing. Communicate solution design and decisions to line of business.
- Perform the function of technical architect and provide guidance to implementation team for the roll out of multiple subject areas/ workstreams in the areas of bank risk, treasury and cash management as well as enterprise forecasting and planning.
- Support the preparation of presentations to senior management with recommendations for actionable outcomes based on quantification of imbedded and potential risks
- Support product optimization projects and drive implementation of results
· Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Statistics, or similar discipline.
· Minimum of 10+ years in information management with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in designing and developing information management solutions for finance, treasury, risk management or related functions. Exposure to Peoplesoft Treasury a plus.
· Experience with enterprise planning and forecasting along with exposure to Hyperion Financial applications or Cognos TM1. Experience with tool selection and roll out a plus.
· Experience with enterprise solutions for banking and insurance NECESSARY.