- Are you willing to take a Tic Tac Toe programming test?
- Are you available to work in the Austin, Texas location?
3-4 month contract opportunity
We're looking for a talented Front-end Engineer Architect to join our Client's team! They passionate about web development, but on a mission beyond MVC frameworks and dependency management. As a member of our multi-disciplinary UX team you will empower health care providers to transform quality of care with insightful products that engage and delight.
- At least 5 years web development experience
- Comfortable with a highly iterative lean/agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops
- Driven to rigorously test and refine code to get the design right
- Understands how the web works and can make sensible front-end architectural decisions from that knowledge
- Collaboration skills that can deftly articulate your decisions
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring abilities
- Past experience in enterprise software and/or health care
- Exposure to recent frameworks like Backbone.js, mustache, etc.
- Deep curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delights
- Exceptional execution, obsess over the details, every pixel counts
- Experience with a geographically distributed development team
- Familiarity with The Lean Startup methodology and MVP
- Broad personal interests beyond software