Oracle OTC(Order to Cash) Developer
Pixentia Corporation posted almost 5 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 4 Months Orange County, CA, United States
The following need is HOT!!! I need assistance in locating the following resource:
SPECIAL NOTES: If they are local - within 50 miles of client site - the rate would be all inclusive, otherwise + expenses. If they are not local to California, we might need to adjust the max hourly rate slightly to account for higher expenses in airfare, transportation, as the client has given us a fixed budget for the project.
Please remember to submit your resources to me in the following format:
SUBJECT LINE: Position Title, Name of your Consultant, Name of your Company
IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL:
Communication: Using a scale of 1 to 5 please rate your candidate based on the following criteria:
5 – Native or bilingual proficiency
4 – Full professional proficiency
3 – Professional working proficiency
2 – Limited working proficiency
1 – Elementary proficiency
Position: Oracle OTC (Order to Cash) Developer
Location: Orange County, CA (Desired Local resource or west coast resource at least)
Duration: 4+ months
The selected resource will have experience with the following modules OM, AR, QP, & INV.
Responsibilities will include:
- Configure and build the application from technical design specifications.
- Develop and execute unit test plans. Develop common test data.
- Work with other team members to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code, unit test plan, and other quality reviews.
- Support application testing. Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
· 8 – 10 years of Oracle Technical Consulting / Apps Development experience
- Experienced in application development with Oracle E-Business Suite (11.5.10 & R12 preferred).
- Working knowledge of Order-To-Cash including Order Management, Accounts Receivables,
Advanced Pricing and Inventory modules.
- Experience in relational database design and development. Experience with Oracle Workflow, BI Publisher, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports, ADI
- Strong technical skills including: SQL and PL/SQL, Oracle tools (Forms, Workflow 2.6+ & Reports).
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with others to translate technical designs into workable and maintainable application components.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills.