is this position still available? Would you consider remote position?
SAP EHSM Solutions Architect
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship?
SAP EHSM Solutions Architect with hands on experience in SAP Sustainability Solutions Suite, preferably EHSM, with an extensive background in project management.
Ideal candidates will have the following specific SAP solution areas of expertise: SAP EHS Management, SAP GRC Risk Management, SAP Sustainability Performance Management, and SAP Environmental Compliance, as well as new SAP solution areas including Management of Change and Energy Management. A significant background in SAP solution technologies and architecture and SAP Project Management methodologies will be required.
- Engages in full life cycle stages of project execution; from initial client engagement and pre-sales, through all phases of project implementation and into support.
- Identifies and delivers solutions and integration services for SAP solutions using project management and business analysis methodologies on projects of diverse complexity and scope; implements requested enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication processes.
- Interacts with clients on a routine basis to gather requirements and develop a full understanding of various business scenarios in order to assist with the development of appropriate proposals.
- Acts as Project/Program Manager, managing client relationships, project budgets and status reporting, and internal reporting as necessary.
- Creates and maintains SAP architectural best practices and activities, addressing application, data and technology in the context of business processes.
- Identifies and assists in the development of new services and capabilities to address client’s business needs in the SAP EHSM segment.
- Develops the solutions architecture (application and technology) for proposed SAP solutions, including analysis of multiple architectural options.
- Performs SAP implementations as required including planning and estimating technical and SAP architectural and technical project activities including technical architecture/infrastructure implementation, technical development and integration activities, and data conversion/data cleansing activities.
- Serves as power user of collaborative technology, champions new and innovative business solutions within established and emerging technical architectures (e.g., SAP-HANA, and mobility).
- Provides direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree in a technical field such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Environmental Science or Business Administration.
- 10+ years of professional experience in SAP implementations.
- Vast experience in relevant SAP solutions including SAP EHS Management, SAP Environmental Compliance, SAP Sustainability Performance Management, SAP GRC Risk Management.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Project Management methodologies, SAP technology and SAP Solution architecture.
- Ability to lead and manage functional teams with experience managing formal direct reports.
- Strong background in configuration, data migration, testing and integration aspects with other modules and external systems.
- Knowledge of SAP ASAP methodologies as they apply to the delivery of EHS solutions a plus.
- A knowledge of SAP EAM, HR, SAP Visual Enterprise and SAP Mobility Platform a plus.
- Oil & Gas, Mining, Chemical or Manufacturing industry background preferred.